| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Elko, Nv in October is a little cool at 8.7 °C (47.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 20.1 °C (36.2 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 16.5mm (0.6in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Elko, Nv October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Elko, Nv, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Elko, Nv:
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 406.6 kms (252.7 miles) NW
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) N
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 102.6 kms (63.7 miles) W
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) W
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 369.3 kms (229.5 miles) WSW
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 352.1 kms (218.8 miles) NE
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 420.8 kms (261.5 miles) ENE
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) NE
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 408.5 kms (253.8 miles) E
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 323.7 kms (201.1 miles) E
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 297.1 kms (184.6 miles) E
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) SSE
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SSE
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 313.7 kms (194.9 miles) SE
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) SE